- Name: Emily Bernstein
- Role: Executive Assistant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nickname: Emily B
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Hometown: Stony Brook, NY
- Birthday: November 3, 1989 (24)
- Favorite Athlete: Miguel Cabrera
- Favorite Team: Detroit Tigers
- Favorite NCAA Team: Michigan Wolverines
- Favorite Detroit Sports Moment: Needed
- Specialty Topics: ALL of them!
- Favorite Sports Quote: "I quit school in the sixth grade because of pneumonia. Not because I had it, but because I couldn't spell it." -Rocky Graziano
Detroit Sports 360’s newest addition has already proven to herself to be a great asset in her short time with the team. Although she is the youngest member of the management at the age of 24, you wouldn’t be able to tell it from the experience she brings with her. Emily is already proficient in a wide variety of software from Microsoft Office to AutoCAD and her organizational skills will be the perfect final addition in the Executive Assistant role.
Emily will be handling all of company CEO’s daily activities and scheduling, as well as contributing to the administration and accounting. Emily is already picking up Adobe Creative Suite and looking to be contributing to the web based video department in her near future.
Hailing from the big city in New York, making Detroit Emilys final destination stop is something the team will benefit greatly from and we are happy to have her aboard as she surely going to be one of the industries rising young superstars! In 2014 and beyond!